Sustainable Packaging

Sustainable Packaging

 

No Foam. No Plastic. Our boxes are made without any plastic materials and absolutely no foam.

Each box and slip is crafted from 70% FSC paper, which means it’s sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner and don’t worry, the other 30% is recycled paper! Your precious jewellery is packaged in a cosy pouch made from 100% cotton. It is the perfect place to keep your jewellery safely.

100% Recyclable, Biodegradable and Responsible Production means beautiful packaging should not harm the environment.

×